Low-maintenance Living Directly Opposite Armstrong Reserve!
Perfectly nestled in a highly sought after and quiet enclave of Modbury North, this is your chance to indulge in a lock-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home. A home that will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive location.
A charming facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience continues inside with a bright interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, which makes this a property you’ll love coming home to each and every day.
Daily life will centre around the inviting open-plan kitchen, living and meals area. The sleek chef’s kitchen is complete with quality appliances, ample storage and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area. The guest bedroom is generous with easy access to the bathroom, while the expansive master bedroom is perfectly nestled with a walk-in robe and beautiful bay window.
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area or wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, then this comfortable, stylish and spacious abode could be the one for you.
There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this lovely abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with a charming bay window, complete with a walk-in robe and direct access to the bathroom
- Well-sized bedroom two with built-in robe
- Light filled open plan family, dining and kitchen area with French doors opening to the backyard
- Charming kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry, ample cupboard space and sweeping benchtops
- Three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Shaded pergola surrounded by low-maintenance gardens, perfect for hosting friends and family
- Good-sized grass area with garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Beautifully landscaped front garden with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to Clovercrest Village, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever-popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Para Vista Primary, Modbury West, Gleeson College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845, Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.