Charming Family Home with Gorgeous Views!
Classic charm and style are on show throughout this impeccable home that will impress anyone with an eye for attention to detail. Positioned on a corner block of 612sqm (approximate), the striking double brick façade adds instant character to this abode that offers a fantastic, family friendly lifestyle that places you in the best pocket of Para Hills adjacent Modbury Heights.
The home is nestled amongst manicured gardens and provides a warm welcome as you arrive. Step inside and immerse yourself in a blend of contemporary and character-filled original features which are paired to ensure a life of unmatched comfort, space and natural light.
The floorplan is practical with an open kitchen, meals and family area that is sure to be the hub of everyday living. In addition to this you can escape to the large rumpus room featuring a cosy fire-place and bar.
All three bedrooms are of good size with ceiling fans and have easy access to the well-appointed, modern bathroom. Completing the long list of features is a practical laundry, separate toilet and a large verandah entertaining area which showcase incredible sunset views.
From the gleaming pinewood floorboards, quaint features and large windows, this is a home you will love coming home to each day.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and air conditioner
- Light-filled living and meals area with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and feature mantel piece with heater
- Charming white kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Spacious rumpus room with rustic built-in bar and combustion heater complete with roller door, internal and external access
- Neutral main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Pinewood timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Laundry with external access and linen storage to the hallway
- Cosy undercover deck overlooking the well-maintained backyard and offering outstanding views of Semaphore, Outer Harbour and beyond
- Freshly painted throughout
- Established front garden with large driveway for off street parking
- Open space for additional off-street parking for cars, boat or caravan
Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of private and public schools, parks and public transport options. Only a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 16.5kms (approximately) away, you will love having everything you need at your fingertips, making this the perfect place to call home!
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.