Modern Family Living with a Pop of Colour!
On offer is this delightful, well-maintained home, ready to move in and situated on 375sqm (approximate) is sure to tick all the boxes, whether you are looking for your first home, a downsizer, or the ideal addition to your investment portfolio.
Enjoy the best of family living with this modern lifestyle home, a low maintenance layout with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a light filled, open plan dining, family and kitchen complete with gas stove top and dishwasher.
Outside, you will enjoy balmy nights under the alfresco and creating a space that is your very own, with ample room for the children or furry friends to explore.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk through robe and modern ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of decent size, both with built-in robes
- Light-filled, open plan dining and living area with split system air-conditioner and sliding door access to the alfresco
- Timeless kitchen including stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher, complete with ample storage and bench space
- Large contemporary bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard
- Paved outdoor alfresco area with café blind, perfect for etntertaining family and friends
- Blank canvas backyard to create your own slice of paradise
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with panel lift door and both internal and external access
- Well-maintained front yard with paved driveway and additional off-street parking
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.