Immaculate Family Home Set in the Desired Springwood Estate!
Welcome to this rare opportunity to secure one of Burford Street’s most immaculate family homes. This bespoke designed home is located on a great sized block, with Springwood Reserve within walking distance, making this a property you’ll adore coming home to.
The three-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplan has been complemented with 2.7m high ceilings, on trend flooring and contemporary touches and finishes throughout. You could choose to spend your time relaxing in the alfresco area or by hosting guests in the spacious open plan family, kitchen and meals area. The stylish kitchen includes sweeping benchtops, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances.
Outside, a beautifully landscaped and tranquil garden awaits complimented by an alfresco entertaining area, perfect for the whole family to enjoy! The list of features doesn’t stop there with a practical separate laundry including external access, centrally located three-way main bathroom and a double garage with automatic roller doors and internal access.
Buyers looking for their forever home, first time buyers, growing families and investors won’t want to miss this upscaled Galwer East home!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with generous his and hers walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Bright open plan living, dining and kitchen area with multiple glass sliding doors leading outside and offering an abundance of light
- Sophisticated white kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Valuable lounge room
- Glistening 3-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Alfresco with cafe blinds, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with garden beds and good-sized grass area for kids and furry friends to enjoy
- Garden shed
- Double garage with automatic panel doors and internal access
- Stunning modern facade complemented by large driveway for additional off-street parking
Other features to further entice:
- LED downlights throughout
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditoning
- Automatic irrigation to the front and rear gardens
Located only a short drive away from the town centre with a variety of supermarkets, pubs, cafes and specialty stores. Quality public and private schools including Xavier College, Trinity College and Gawler East Primary School are all nearby. All this and just a 20-minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.