Offering a low-maintenance lifestyle paired perfectly with contemporary comforts, this is a home that will appeal to first-time buyers, downsizers, couples and the savvy investor with a lease currently in place.
The three-bedroom, one-bathroom layout is spacious yet warm and inviting with an open plan kitchen, dining and living room offering views over the backyard. You can enjoy cooking in the kitchen with sweeping benchtops while on-trend flooring flows underfoot and draws you out to the spacious courtyard.
Neutral décor throughout allows you to add your own personal style plus there’s also a single garage, with internal access, a laundry and a low-maintenance backyard that’s perfectly suited to the lock-and-leave lifestyle.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, the opportunities for growth are fantastic and there is plenty of scope to add your own personal touches.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom complete with a ceiling fan, built-in robe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good proportions, both with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with split system air conditioner and sliding doors opening to the backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher and generous cupboard and pantry space
- Neutral main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Low-maintenance backyard with tool shed
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Currently tenanted
Close-by to the Munno Para Shopping City and all that the Elizabeth City Centre has to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.