Exclusive Penthouse Living on the Esplanade!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to showcase this, one-of-a-kind penthouse apartment in the heart of one of Adelaide's most idyllic suburbs, Glenelg. Enjoy the very best of 5-star luxury, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and almost 360° vista. This prestigious penthouse apartment offers an enviable luxurious lifestyle that astute buyers would be honoured to call their own.
Flawlessly positioned in the 'Saltram Towers' - a well-known and much sought-after beachfront residence that truly offers the best of coastal living. Upon entering, you’ll have your pick from multiple living spaces, including the cosy formal lounge, perfect for entertaining, or the open plan living and dining area. Here, spectacular almost unique 12th floor north facing ocean views stretch all the way down the coast, with the Adelaide Hills and CBD waiting on the horizon. Cook up something tasty in the well-appointed, modern kitchen, and then sit back and enjoy the sensational sunsets.
Accommodation is very comfortable with three bedrooms, offering plenty of room for family and friends. Two bedrooms are complete with built-in robes and access to the delightful main bathroom. The master suite is enormous, with its own dressing room and chic ensuite. Start and finish each day on the large private balcony with a cup of coffee or glass of bubbly – the choice is yours!
Appealing to all, the apartment includes access to two undercover car parking spaces, Sauna, roof-top terrace and a pool to utterly relax in. The location provides a sensational and vibrant opportunity to live amongst Adelaide’s most popular foreshore, just a short stroll along the seafront to cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shops and so much more.
With a lifestyle location that is simply hard to beat, do not miss out on this phenomenal opportunity to start your tranquil lifestyle!
Features that make this home special:
- Spectacular master suite boasting a generous dressing room that continues through to the elegant ensuite featuring ‘his and her’ basins and underfloor heating. The bedroom is equipped with a wall heater and glass sliding doors opening to the private balcony where you can indulge in breath-taking ocean views
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both equipped with large mirrored built-in robes
- Light-filled formal lounge room located off the foyer, well-appointed with large built-in cupboards for storage
- The hub of the home is the open plan living/dining and kitchen, where you can indulge as you are surrounded by serene waterfront views from the comfort of your couch
- Electric blind provisions to main living
- Elegant white kitchen featuring BOSCH built-in oven, an abundance of cupboard and bench space, filled with light from the downlights and stunning views of Adelaide from the large windows
- Lavish main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, wall-hang vanity and luxe freestanding bath tub
- Separate laundry with built-in joinery
- To complete this first-class home is the enviable wrap around balcony, where you will be able to enjoy daily ocean sunsets or picturesque views of the Adelaide Hills and CBD
- Two assigned undercover car parks and lockup storage unit located in the ground floor car park
The Penthouse is conveniently located in the heart of Glenelg, situated in the ‘Saltram Tower’ which is a well-known and much sought-after beach front residence. Offering an unmatched luxury beachside lifestyle, you will be spoilt for choice with a variety of cafes, bar and restaurants a short walk away. With boutique shops, landscaped parks, boating/fishing options, cinema, supermarkets and public transport including a tram running directly to the CBD.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.