Charming Family Home Positioned on a Large Sized Allotment!
Discover space and comfort in this well-maintained family home set on a original-sized allotment in a great enclave of Redwood Park. It doesn’t get any better than this well-loved home that is bursting with potential offering you the chance to modernise and revitalise or enjoy as is.
Inside, there are three good-sized bedrooms, a central main bathroom and a charming lounge room upon entry. From here, you can make your way through the kitchen, dining and family room which is sure to be the hub of daily life.
Outside, a large verandah awaits and overlooks the rear yard with an abundance of greenery. The practical layout is complete with a garden shed, cubby house and carport accessed by the double length driveway for additional off-street parking.
This 626sqm (approximate) allotment represents genuine value and offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge room upon entry
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space, pantry, bench space and skylight
- Additional living and dining room adjoining the kitchen, complete with built-in bar
- Original main bathroom with bath and shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate laundry with external access and linen storage to the hallway
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Expansive verandah, offering the perfect spot to host friends and family
- Low maintenance backyard with plenty of room for children and furry friends to run free
- Garden shed
- Large carport with roller door and direct internal access
- Large well-established front gardens with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. The ever-popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park High, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.