Delightful Family Home set on a Generous Allotment!
Discover space and comfort in this immaculate stone front residence set on a rare original-sized allotment. It doesn’t get any better than this well-loved home that is bursting with potential, offering you the chance to modernise and revitalise.
Inside, there are three good-sized bedrooms, a central main bathroom and a charming lounge room upon entry. An immaculate eat in kitchen is perfectly positioned and well-equipped to suit the cook of the home with plenty of storage.
Outside, a large pergola awaits and overlooks the large yard which is complimented by an abundance of greenery, making this an ideal setting for the green thumb. The rear is complete with a carport accessed by gates and two sheds for additional storage.
This 564sqm (approximate) allotment represents genuine value and offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consent).
This is a rare find within a prime pocket with a variety of amenities close by, so do not miss the opportunity to call this home!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size
- Light-filled lounge room with ceiling fan and gas outlet for heating
- Kitchen and meals area with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and glass sliding door leading to outdoor entertaining area
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Expansive paved verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious rear yard, fully enclosed with a lawn area for your kids and pets to enjoy
- 2x sheds
- Undercover carport with gates opening to additional secure carport
- Generous paved driveway with low-maintenance front gardens
Ideally located close to Clovercrest Village and a variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. An easy 15km drive (approximate) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.