Endless Opportunity Awaits on this Large Block!
On offer is this three-bedroom home with multiple living spaces and a kitchen perfect for entertaining on a 772sqm (approximate) allotment. With convenient and secure undercover parking, a perfect fit for two cars with ample room for additional off-street parking and room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Bursting with potential, whether you want to live in, rent out, renovate or subdivide and develop (subject to planning consents), this home has all the space you need to bring your property dreams to life.
Whether this becomes your family home or a savvy investment, you’re sure to appreciate the central location. Ingle Farm Primary School is within close distance and the local bus stop is just a stone’s throw away. Enjoy being only 1km (approximately) from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and approximately 25 minutes from the City.
Features that make this home special:
- Three spacious bedrooms all complete with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious light filled lounge with ceiling fan and adjoining to the open kitchen and meals area
- Generous kitchen flooded with natural light provided by the sky light, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and island bench with breakfast bar
- Additional separate family room with ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient additional separate toilet
- Laundry with linen storage and external access
- Expansive outdoor area with multiple spaces for entertaining
- Large backyard with fruit trees and plenty of lawn for kids and pets to enjoy
- Large shed
- Double garage with roller doors and direct access to the front door
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Solar electrical system
- Rainwater tank
- Well-established front garden with driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located in close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 16kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.