Original Charm in an Outstanding City Fringe Location!
Located in the heart of Felixstow, offering a three-bedroom, solid brick home on the cusp of the city. With only a short stroll to the Felixstow Reserve and Linear Park this home is perfect for buyers looking for a traditional sized block to raise families or to enjoy the peace & tranquillity that genuine space provides.
Lovingly cared for and in original condition on the inside you will find, three spacious bedrooms complete with built in robes a neat central bathroom, separate laundry, and convenient storeroom. An open plan formal lounge and meals adjacent a convenient and homely timber kitchen plus additional family/dining space.
Outside a leafy enclave with various spots to relax, enjoy a good book or entertain family and friends. A generous garage with room for two vehicles, built in cabinetry and separate garden shed complete this offering.
Equally with its enticing and traditional 700sqm (approximate) block size and accommodating 20.7m frontage (approximately), this property may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to build their dream home or undertake renovations or development project (subject to planning consents).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous size bedrooms complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large lounge room with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, heater and feature mantel piece
- Meals area adjoining to the lounge room with ceiling fan and direct access to the kitchen
- Timber kitchen with standalone oven and cooktop, pantry, ample storage and bench space, all completed by skylight
- Separate family/dining room with bi-fold doors opening to the meals area
- Main bathroom with shower and bath + convenient separate toilet
- Large, functional laundry with access to rear yard
- Additional storage room with built-in cupboard and external access
- Large, enclosed verandah with plenty of room to host friends and family
- 2x garden sheds
- Expansive backyard with established gardens
- Rainwater tank
- Double length garage with automatic roller door, built-in cupboard, workbench and both internal and external access
- Well established front gardens with gated driveway for additional off-street parking
It is no wonder why Felixstow is so popular and why properties only last a short time on the market with a range of amenities at your doorstep including Glynde Plaza, Firle Shopping Centre, Marden Shopping Centre, Café Brunelli and the ARC Campbelltown. Public transport and great bus stop routes only a few hundred meters away and quality schooling including St Joseph's School Hectorville, East Marden Primary School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High School all within a stone's throw. All of this while only being 6km (approximate) into the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.