Spacious and Grand Home with Sparkling In-Ground Swimming Pool!
If elegance and an expertly orientated floorplan are what you’re searching for in a family home, then look no further than 10 Braeburn Drive. With multiple living spaces, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large study, which can easily be used as a fifth bedroom, this beautiful abode has everything you could wish for – a home that anyone would be proud to call their own.
A grand and sophisticated facade provides an idyllic welcome and combines perfectly with the pristine front yard. A large entranceway paired with a coffered ceiling opens to reveal an expansive two-storey layout, where you are formally received in the expansive lounge and dining room, setting the stage for what this executive home has to offer. When it comes to the hub of everyday living, you are spoilt with a large open plan family, dining and kitchen area. The cook of the home will be delighted with the beautifully appointed kitchen with sweeping bench tops, ample storage space, a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar.
Hosting memorable occasions with family and friends will be high on your list under the impressive outdoor entertaining area overlooking the magnificent in-ground swimming pool.
This wonderful family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a blue-chip location. Perfectly nestled in the picturesque Orchard Mews Estate, the residence stands proud on a large 528sqm (approximate) allotment.
With extensive space to relax and entertain – this is a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Upper level comprising:
- Expansive master bedroom with space for your very own private retreat, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Upper living room, perfect for a teenage retreat
- Large main bathroom with spa bath, shower and toilet
Lower level comprising:
- Large formal lounge and dining room upon entry
- Study/home office of great size with the option to use as valuable 5th bedroom
- Immaculate and spacious open plan family and dining room with seamless flow through to the lounge room
- Wonderfully appointed kitchen with ample bench and storage space, gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Powder room providing valuable third toilet
- Large laundry with direct access to the exterior
- Expansive outdoor entertaining space with pergola, perfect for hosting memorable occasions with loved ones all year round
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool, sure to impress the whole family
- Double garage with automatic roller door and additional roller door providing direct access to rear yard
- Extra width driveway with space for boat, caravan or additional car
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Solar system
- Under stair storage
- Manicured and low maintenance gardens
- Prized pocket within Golden Grove, with a beautiful pond, moments away
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to The Grove Shopping Centre, public transport options including the O'bahn bus stop/interchange allowing for easy city access and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.