Sure to Impress!
This family home is set in the sought after suburb of Rosewater and represents genuine value. Situated on a low maintenance allotment with a secure yard, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Well-presented with a flexible floor plan, this home will appeal to the most astute buyer. Comprising of three bedrooms including the main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan. All are well-sized and are serviced by the central main bathroom, conveniently laid out with separate toilet for practicality.
Completing the internal layout is a spacious, light filled living room that sits adjacent the dining and kitchen area. Boasting a practical kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space, the avid cook is sure to be impressed. Outside, a pergola area offers the perfect space to host guests and a low maintenance, fully fenced yard allows complete convenience to those who enjoy an easy-care lifestyle.
Features that make this home special:
- Well-sized main bedroom offering a ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Additional bedrooms 2 and 3 of good-size
- Inviting entryway with air conditioning unit and charming stained glass windows
- Light-filled living area with split system air conditioner, complete with an ornate mantelpiece and gas fireplace, perfect to cosy up in the cooler months
- Timeless kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel dishwasher and complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Valuable dining room adjoining to the kitchen
- Centrally located main bedroom
- Convenient separate toilet
- Practical laundry
- Undercover pergola or alternate use for carport
- Fully fenced and secure, low-maintenance backyard with automatic roller door access for secure parking or storage of a caravan/boat
- Tool shed
- Solar panels
Conveniently located a short distance away from Port Adelaide Plaza, a variety of pubs and restaurants. Within close proximity to several sporting clubs and facilities and public transport options. Minutes away from Mount Carmel College, Pennington School and Pennington Kindergarten. All of this and only 5km (approximately) to Semaphore Beach and 15km (approximately) to the CBD!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.