Value Buying in Fantastic Area
Situated in a quiet street and on a generous corner allotment of 654sqm (approximately) this fabulous 4 bedroom home is all about the lifestyle with many great amenities close by.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with gas wall heater
- Games room with wall air conditioner
- Open plan living area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath
- Additional second bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and bench
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Secure fully fenced rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Double length carport + double carport at rear with automatic roller door
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spolit for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.