Modern and Chic Courtyard Home in Northfield!
Indulge in the epitome of contemporary living with this newly built, stylish three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence. From the moment you lay eyes on its modern facade and low maintenance gardens, you'll be captivated by the sophistication and charm it exudes.
Step inside to discover a thoughtfully designed layout that effortlessly balances functionality and aesthetics, providing the perfect backdrop for your daily life.
The heart of this home lies in the open plan living, dining, and kitchen area. Prepare to be inspired in the sleek and modern kitchen, featuring stone benchtops, a stylish feature tile splashback, and 900mm gas cook top and oven. The timeless colour scheme adds an elegant touch, while the walk-in pantry offers both practicality and organisation.
As you move seamlessly from indoor to outdoor living, the living area opens up to the tiled alfresco space. Enhanced by an in-built outdoor heater and Ziplock blinds, this versatile area invites year-round entertaining. Take in the panoramic view of the manicured grass area, perfect for hosting gatherings or enjoying peaceful moments. And for those cosy evenings, the fire pit space adds a touch of warmth and ambiance. There is also an external gas point for all your BBQ/outdoor kitchen needs.
Every corner of this home has been meticulously designed to bring joy and relaxation to your everyday life. A chic main bathroom showcases a freestanding bath, elevating your bathing experience to new heights. Laundry facilities are conveniently located, and an additional side courtyard with a shed offers extra storage space and flexibility.
Experience the perfect blend of modern aesthetics, functionality, and elegance in this remarkable Northfield home. Seize this opportunity to make it your own!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with wall-hung vanity featuring his and her basins, floor to ceiling tiles and on-trend tapware and fixtures
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and offering built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room boasting ample natural light and on-trend flooring
- Stylish modern kitchen featuring Fisher & Paykel Double DishDrawer, beautiful stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, abundance of storage space including a walk-in pantry, tiled splash back and feature pendant over breakfast bar
- Chic main bathroom with bathtub, wall-hung vanity, shower and toilet complete with on-trend tapware and fixtures
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tiled alfresco, complete with in-built outdoor heater and Ziplock blinds for year-round entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with artificial lawns and garden beds
- Single garage with panel lift door and internal access
- Manicured front garden with aggerate concrete driveway
- 6.6kW solar panel system
- External gas point available at the alfresco
- Currently tenanted until September 2023 for $650.00 per week
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Gavin Apacible on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.