Low-maintenance Living in Prime Location!
Delightfully positioned in a highly sought after and family-orientated suburb, this is your chance to indulge in a lock-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home, a home that will truly excite young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive inner-city fringe location.
Astute buyers are sure to be impressed with the classic designs of this secure and low maintenance home. The charming facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience flows throughout with a bright interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, making this a property you’ll be eager to come home to each day.
The practical layout boasts three good-sized bedrooms and a central bathroom, plus a large, light-filled living area including a lounge and a dining room. An immaculate kitchen, with a gas cooktop will delight the budding chef while entertainers will enjoy a spacious rear yard with decked undercover entertaining area, perfect for gathering with family and friends.
Perfectly located a stone’s throw away from the Greenacres Reserve, a host of amenities, scenic walking paths, parks and playgrounds. Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surrounds have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this charming home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with a seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining area and rear yard
- Kitchen complete with a stainless-steel dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven and cupboard space and bench space with breakfast bar
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and powder room
- Separate laundry with ample storage and external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Expansive undercover decked verandah with café blinds and ample space to host friends and family
- Large single garage with automatic roller door and both internal and external access
- Fully fenced low-maintenance front yard with additional parking space on driveway
- Security system
- Solar system with 18 panels
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Roller shutters to all windows and sliding doors, some being automatic
Peacefully located within easy reach of all desired amenities. Conveniently located in a central location and neighbouring the popular St. Martin's Catholic Primary School, you'll also be less than 8kms (approximate) from Adelaide's CBD. Greenacres Reserve and The Gaza Sports & Community Club are both nearby with playgrounds, tennis courts and ovals, great for your daily sport and recreation. The parks and reserves of Northgate are also in the local area. With fantastic infrastructure surrounding such as parks, playgrounds, bike tracks, shopping centres and public transport at your doorstep, this is the place to build your future.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.