Sunny Beachside Living!
If space and style are a must, then you simply can't ignore this 2016 built stunning two-storey abode set right in the heart of Christies Beach. Occupying the prime street facing position within the small well maintained group, it is within an easy walk of the Esplanade and all the café’s and restaurants on vibrant Beach Road.
This stylish low maintenance property will appeal to multiple buyers. An excellent investment, quality tenants enjoy everything the great location has to offer. These same things make this a highly attractive home for buyers seeking to move in at the expiry of the current lease and enjoy the open plan light filled living area, 3 good sized bedrooms plus a study area, while garage with direct entry to the home completes the offering.
Benefit from being conveniently located between the sea and the Dyson Road thoroughfare, as well as a host of transport options, gyms, and shopping facilities.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous main bedroom with walk in robe and direct access to the bathroom
- Good sized bedroom two and three, bedroom two with built in robe
- Dual access, timeless bathroom with separate bath and shower, vanity + toilet
- Versatile landing space, perfect for a work from home set up
- Open plan, kitchen complete with stainless appliances and gas stove top, sunny family and dining space
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Separate laundry
- Single car garage with direct entry
- Neutral tones throughout
- Courtyard off the living space
- Prime street facing location
- Currently tenanted at $350 per week until 18/6/23
Situated only a short drive to Colonnades Shopping Centre, Noarlunga Public Hospital and a variety of school are close by. Public transport options make for easy access to the CBD as well as the use of the Southern Expressway.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please note the advertised images of the home are not current and all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.