Sparkling Townhouse Living Reigns Supreme on Quiet Florentine
Available: 18th December
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Allowed
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Sleek on-trend kitchen with SMEG appliances - stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space complete with breakfast bar with feature pendant lighting
- Light-filled, open-plan living, meals and kitchen
- Additional living area located upstairs
- Glistening main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, free-standing bath, shower and toilet
- Practical laundry with ample storage and external access
- Additional downstairs guest powder room
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Paved undercover outdoor area opening up to low maintenance yard
- Single garage with direct internal and external access
Located a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park and only a short drive to a variety of sought-after schools including East Marden Primary, St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre, Mercato, Tony and Marks Fresh Fruit & Veg, gyms, medical facilities and Charlesworth Park which features a fitness loop, tennis and basketball court. Public transport options are very accessible including Paradise Interchange and nearby bus stops with easy access to Norwood, CBD and Uni SA Magill Campus. All of this and only a short 9km drive (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.