Welcome to 5 Newell Street, an effortlessly stylish 2018 Format Homes built property that is sure to impress from the moment you arrive.
You will be greeted by an elegant facade, manicured front garden and remote-controlled electric driveway gate. Once you step inside you will instantly appreciate the quality fixtures, fittings and modern contemporary ambience throughout.
Comprising of a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, together with an additional three good sized bedrooms which all provide built-in robes. Living and entertaining is a treat with a light filled formal lounge, gorgeous and bright open plan kitchen, dining and family area that flows effortlessly through the sliding doors and out to an attractive outdoor alfresco and sunny grassed area. A fully fenced front and rear yard and double width garage under the main roof complete the offering.
Set on a comfortable 461sqm (approximate) allotment and desirably located within walking distance to the beautiful Hartley Grove Reserve comprising of a playground, basketball court and large lawn area for the kids and pets to enjoy.
A home that must be seen to truly be appreciated. Be quick, this one won’t last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Spacious bedrooms two, three and four all complete with built-in robes
- Formal light filled living room
- Stunning open plan family, dining and kitchen area with seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining area
- Classic white kitchen offering a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and breakfast bar
- Contemporary three-way main bathroom
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air-conditioning (Wi-Fi phone controlled)
- Tiled alfresco with café blinds and lighting, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured backyard with room for children and pets to run free
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with panel lift door and internal access
- Room for additional vehicles on driveway
- Electronically controlled front gate for additional security
- Solar panels
- Tesla battery
- Surveillance cameras
Ideally located only minutes away from Newton Central Shopping Centre, a variety of schools including Charles Campbell College and Kildare College. Within easy access to the city via the O-Bahn Paradise Interchange which is only minutes away. All of this and only 10km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD and all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.