We’re looking for a hard-working Sales Associate to join our team and support one of our highly experienced Sales Agents.
You’ll work closely alongside a passionate Sales Agent to form a dynamic team and deliver the highest standard of services to your clients and our community. We offer personal and professional development, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Prior Real Estate experience isn’t essential, but you must be studying to obtain or have already received your sales licence.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new listing opportunities
- Preparing for and attending appraisals with the Agent
- Ensuring a smooth sales campaign process from start to finish
- Conducting open homes
- Managing enquiries and relationships
We're looking for someone who, like the rest of the Boffo team, wants to learn and grow in their career. To succeed in this role, we hope you'll have:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to work with the Boffo team, as well as work well on your own
- A current SA Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A valid Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle
- Attention to detail, excellent customer service and people skills
- Great presentation, and even greater communication skills
- Drive and motivation to succeed
Joining the team at Boffo Real Estate means a few things:
- Working in a collaborative and successful team of real estate professionals
- Opportunities to learn and progress your career
- A conveniently located office, 5 minutes from the CBD
- Strong earning potential