Beautifully Presented Home Bursting with Character on Generous Allotment!
Located on a generous 697sqm (approximate) allotment and set behind a picture-perfect picket fence is this charming solid brick, well-maintained character abode.
Offering three generous bedrooms and packed full of quality fixtures and fittings, this home effortlessly combines period charm with contemporary style. Boasting character features throughout including high ceilings, and a stunning feature bay window providing an abundance of natural light to flow throughout the spacious living and dining area. With a single carport and drive through access to a large shed, lovely outdoor setting with a sparkling in ground swimming pool, grassed area, and undercover entertaining area.
Situated on a generous 697sqm (approximate) rectangular block with a wide 19m (approximate frontage and 36.8m (approximate) depth. This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play, investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (Subject to planning consents). Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat, or trailer. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well-maintained property.
Features that make this home special:
- Boasting three good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Open plan dining and lounge providing an abundance of natural light through the feature bay window
- Charming kitchen adjoining the dining room, well-equipped with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access and built-in cupboard
- Large, low maintenance rear yard with verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Sparkling in ground solar heated swimming pool
- Gas heating and Ducted Evaporative cooling throughout
- 2x rainwater tanks
- Large, detached garage/shed (6.10m x 12m) approximate with roller door
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to the garage
- Well-manicured front garden with driveway for additional off-street parking
Located close to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Only a short drive to the Hope Valley Reservoir perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, including Ardtornish Primary School, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.