Stylish Living to the Highest of Standards!
Please note: The property is in the Chivell Grove Estate. When planning your trip to attend one of our open homes you might find that ‘Burkett Road’ is not available on Maps. Please ensure your destination is ‘Chivell Road’ where we will ensure Boffo branded signs are appropriately placed to prompt a swift arrival at 7 Burkett Road, Angle Vale.
Built in 2022 by Fairmont Homes, this stylish abode boasts stunning features and is sure to impress from the moment you arrive! Inside you will find three generous and well-appointed bedrooms including the main bedroom, complete with a dreamy walk-in robe and ensuite facilities. A convenient study with built-in cabinetry and multiple light filled living spaces provide ample room for the whole family to enjoy, while the modern kitchen is sure to be the hub of everyday life.
Entertaining is made a breeze with seamless flow from the open plan kitchen, dining and living space through to the outdoor entertaining area. Here you will find a low maintenance yard with generous grassed area and complete with classic exposed aggregate paths. Completing the layout is a secure double garage with drive-through access to the rear yard plus a double width driveway for additional off-street parking.
Features of the home include:
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Luxurious master suite offering a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good – size both with mirrored built – in robes
- Valuable second lounge room
- Separate study with built-in desk
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living, flooded with natural light, easy-care tiling and complete with built-in entertaining unit and niche to the living space
- High quality vouge kitchen boasting a suite of Westinghouse appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, oven and range hood, pantry, ample storage space and breakfast bar with feature pendant lighting
- Modern main bathroom with frameless shower and separate bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access and built-in joinery
- Fujitsu Ducted Reverse cycle throughout
- Alfresco under the main roof, providing the perfect spot to host guests
- Low-maintenance backyard with sprinklers and room for you to create your entertainer’s oasis
- Double garage with roller door, internal access and roller door access to the back of the home
- Landscaped front gardens with double width exposed aggregated driveway
Surrounded by other newly built homes and within easy walking distance to parks, Trinity College Gawler River and OSHC, Angle Vale Primary School, multiple sporting facilities and local clubs. Just a short drive to the popular Sneaky’s restaurant and a variety of local shops. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337, Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.