Prepare to Be Impressed
This 1970’s double brick duplex ideally situated on a 447sqm (approximate) block only 9km (approximately) from the city is sure to impress from the moment you walk in the door. With low maintenance landscaping and environmentally friendly features, this sustainable home will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 with direct rear yard access
- Light filled open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Modern, stylish kitchen including electric upright stove with induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Recently renovated main bathroom
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Viridian ComfortPlus e-glass in Rylock aluminium windows
- Quality light fittings and Clipsal Saturn switches
- Landscaped rear yard with native plants and fruit trees
- Paved, vine covered gazebo with lighting for outdoor entertaining
- 19,000L rainwater storage
- Automatic underground reticulation for lawn
- Whole house pressure pump with mains water backup
- Solar hot water system
- Automatic gate and CCTV security system
- Undercover carport space for 2 cars
- Double garage with roller door
Surrounded by a number of parks and reserves, and in close proximity to local shops, restaurants, a variety of schools and public transport options, this is the perfect place to call home.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).