A Charming Property Bursting with Potential
This beautiful double-brick home is ready for you to simply move in and make it your own. An abundance of vintage charm is on show with the potential for a few modern updates that will really transform this abode.
The layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus plenty of living space and all the flexibility and comfort a modern family needs. The eat-in kitchen is well-equipped with a suite of stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage and there is also a lounge where you can indulge in quality downtime.
Outside, a large covered patio is ready for entertaining friends as you relax and take in views over the lush gardens. The front yard is also fenced, extending the play space even further. Whether you choose to renovate, redevelop (Subject to Council Consent) or enjoy as-is, this is a property you can’t go past!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous 755sqm (approximate) allotment
- Rare wide 19.5m (approximate) frontage
- 3 bedrooms; bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge
- Spacious living room with air conditioning
- Dine-in kitchen featuring timber cabinetry, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate two-way toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Commodious outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with rainwater tank
- Single carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage with tilt lift door
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.