All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move In and Enjoy
Set amongst other quality homes in one of Modbury’s most picturesque streets, this charming 3 bedroom family home will impress first home buyers, growing families, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Light filled dining area adjacent kitchen
- Modern and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, island bench and
ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Polished timber floorboards to main living areas
- Neutral décor throughout
- Alarm system
- Ducted air conditioning + gas heating throughout
- Undercover paved entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Secure front and rear yard with manicured gardens
- Double carport with drive through access
Located only minutes away from Tea Tree Plaza, public transport including the City via The O’Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks and a variety of public and private schools including Modbury West Primary School.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.