Home Is The Nicest Word There Is
Located in the prestigious suburb of Joslin amongst other quality homes and on a large 588sqm (approximate) allotment with a 15.24m (approximate) frontage, this updated home delivers all of the benefits of a city fringe location. Combining modern and traditional features throughout, the home will appeal to professionals, first home buyers and empty nesters. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled formal lounge
- Spacious dining adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extensive verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced established yard with garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood. Within driving distance to eateries on Melbourne Street and local shopping centres including Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Peter’s College, St Andrew’s School and St Monica’s Parish School. All this and just 5kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.