Room For All!
This home is an absolute crowd pleaser with its fantastic entertainment value offering multiple internal living areas, 4 spacious bedrooms, inground swimming pool and a huge workshop with plenty of room to store the caravan, boat or trailer! This classic family home set on a large 738sqm (approximate) allotment with a 24m (approximate) frontage is sure to impress!
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Rejuvenated kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual dining area adjacent kitchen
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Expansive vernadah, ideal for undercover outdoor entertaining
- Inground swimming pool
- Solar panel system
- Tool shed
- Large rear yard
- Double length double garage with automatic roller doors and direct access to large workshop
- Double carport
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School, Torrens Valley Christian School, Ardtornish Primary School and St Agnes Primary School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).