Tranquility on Tarraleah
On offer is this fantastic family home situated on a generous 704sqm (approximate) allotment in the popular suburb of Banksia Park. Offering an abundance of space, and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by, plus only 10 minutes from the conveniences at Tea Tree Plaza and yet a world away!
This home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio. Enjoy sitting on your deck listening to the birds sing or the sausages sizzle as you entertain family and friends.
From the moment you walk through the door you can tell this well loved and cared for home is for you. Beautiful polished floorboards in all bedrooms and lounge/dining for easy care living. This solid brick family home features 3 generous size bedrooms, fully renovated kitchen with new Bosch dishwasher and a large size backyard to let the kids play with fencing all around.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge/dining room with new gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Modern fully renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious new laundry with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for economic cooling over the summer and the warmth of a new gas heater over winter
- Large decked verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Carport with drive through access to single garage
- A bonus large a frame shed for the car enthusiast with 'pit' for those who love to restore!
- Plenty of space for parking and room to move
A must see for the first home buyer and families hoping to break into the market.
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).