Prepare to be Impressed!
Situated in a near city location this stunning fully renovated 3 bedroom Tudor style home has been immaculately presented and finished, leaving nothing more to do other than move in and enjoy. Located on a 684sqm (approximate) block with immense street appeal, you will be the envy of all your family and friends.
All the character features including leadlight and ornate ceilings have been retained with the addition of modern fixtures this is the perfect place to call home.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with bay window, built-in robe and access to 2-way bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, with built-in robe to bedroom 3
- Spacious formal lounge with gas heater
- Light filled family/dining area
- Brand new modern kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar and stone benchtops
- Kitchen equipped with a stainless steel 900mm chefs oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sparkling new 2-way bathroom with shower and W/C
- Separate laundry with ample storage and bench space
- Valuable second W/C next to laundry
- High gloss polished floorboards to all main living areas and bedrooms
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Large paved undercover entertaining area
- Double length secure carport with automatic roller door
- Detached oversized double garage/workshop with verandah
- Instant gas hot water service
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- National Broadband Network Connected
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the new Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the new Adelaide Oval precinct.
A home like this has not been available for some time and should not be missed.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.