Stylish Executive Living
Built in 2011 by Pipinias Enterprises this opulent home showcases quality finishes and modern elegance. Immaculately presented, this home has a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor. The home offers perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living area to the outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the low maintenance garden and will certainly appeal to downsizers, professional couples and astute buyers.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Sefton Park and set in a lovely, quiet tree lined street on 434sqm (approximately) this home provides enough space for the entire family whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled living and dining room with ceiling fan
- Stylish and modern 2 pak kitchen with butler's pantry, caesar stone benches, quality stainless steel appliances and island bench
- Sparkling main bathroom with freestanding designer bath and caesar stone benches
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and clothes rack
- Cloak room for ample storage
- NBN connection
- Karri timber floors throughout
- Aluminium commercial grade windows
- Stunning alfresco with ceiling fan and outdoor kitchen provision
- Paved courtyard area
- Fully irrigated, manicured front and rear yards
- 5,000L rainwater tank plumbed to the home
- Double garage with automatic roller door and direct internal and external access
Within easy walking distance to North Park and Sefton Park Shopping Centres. A quick walk around the corner to the bus stop to take straight into North Adelaide in 2 minutes (approximately). Quality schooling is all nearby including Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of Sacred heart College. All of this and only 5.8kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
This is one you do not what to miss!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).