UNDER CONTRACT - AUCTION CANCELLED
This superb solid brick home built in 2012 will impress from the moment you step inside! Located in the popular suburb of Highbury on a 380sqm (approximate) allotment, this opulent family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle with 3m high ceilings and high spec fixtures and fittings throughout.
With attractive street appeal and a sophisticated and chic style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Rare solid brick construction throughout
- Large master bedroom with massive walk-in robe, ceiling fan and impressive ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled lounge with feature gas fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm freestanding gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Immaculate bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, freestanding bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating throughout
- Closed-in alfresco/outdoor living area
- Paved courtyard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, direct internal entry and roller door access to rear
- Alarm system with CCTV for security
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).