Linear Park On Your Doorstep!
Set on a large 696sqm (approximate) allotment with a 22.3m (approximate) frontage in the popular area of Windsor Gardens. A stone’s throw away from the beautiful Linear Park Windsor Grove Playground with its wonderful greenery and walking trails for the whole family to enjoy.
This home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council and all other necessary consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, built-in robe and built-in cupboard
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with ceiling fans, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge with gas heater and ceiling fan
- Large family room with air conditioning, gas heater and built-in cupboards
- Kitchen with gas cook top, walk-in pantry and generous cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with store room and access to rear yard
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Good size garden shed and rainwater tank in rear yard
- Established front and rear gardens
- Double carport
Admirably located just 9.7 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport including Paradise Interchange and numerous council-maintained reserves. Gilles Plains and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monica’s and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
Note: Small shed on southern boundary is NOT included and will be removed prior to settlement.
For further information, please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.