This amazing Torrens Titled townhouse offers chic living in the ideal location within walking distance to all the amazing cafes, restaurants and shops through the Adelaide CBD, the Central Markets, surrounding Adelaide Parklands and sensational Adelaide Oval precinct.
Built in 2001 (approximately) this outstanding terrace home was designed with exceptional thought to incorporate features that work together to offer the potential for reduced running costs and without compromising increased comfort when utilised correctly by the occupant. Qualifying without question with the new national and award winning Liveability accreditation, this sensational property fulfils your desires to have the best home that is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community.
Features that make this home special are;
- Master Bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite with feature sky light, split system reverse-cycle air conditioner and access to its own personal balcony
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Functional, light filled open living area with split system reverse-cycle air conditioning, dining and kitchen opening to a fabulous private Alfresco area
- Kitchen fitted with 4 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, double sink and ample storage options
- Versatile second bathroom with shower/bath, second w/c, large vanity and feature sky light
- Laundry cleverly and seamlessly hidden under the stair well
- Security blinds on the entire home
- Extra storage options throughout the home
- Additionally, ducted evaporative cooling
- Single secure garage with internal access and remote panel lift door
This property is an excellent opportunity for investors, but is a must for those looking for the quintessential lifestyle in the heart of the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.