Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
Perfectly situated on a tranquil leafy green no through road and set on a generous 668sqm (approximate) block with a 17.8m (approximate) frontage. This home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play boasting a large outdoor entertaining area and rear yard with room for your boat or caravan. Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Formal lounge room with oil heater
- Modern, stylish and well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Single carport with drive through access to garage
- Ample off road parking
- Near new electric hot water system
- Council rates approximately $523.00 per quarter
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).