The Perfect Investment!
Savvy investors on the hunt for an easy-care addition to their portfolio need look no further. This neat and tidy unit is the set-and-forget addition you've been searching for.
The layout offers two bedrooms and one bathroom as well as a light-filled lounge room and a dining room that leads into the kitchen. Here, gas appliances and ample storage await while a laundry completes the floorplan.
Outside, a private, yard will delight with an undercover entertaining area, plus a garden shed for added storage and an allocated carpark is also available. Offering a central location, you can leave the car at home and walk to the local bus stop for easy access to everything this region has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe
- Second bedroom of good size and also with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge upon entry with split system air conditioner
- Dining adjacent kitchen with sliding doors for privacy
- Stylish modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and sleek benchtops
- Sparkling bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed for storage
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Single allocated carpark
- Currently tenanted until 05/06/2023 for $390 per week
Approximate Fees - Subject to Change:
- Admin Fund: $473 per quarter
- Sinking Fund: $218 per quarter
Superbly located only 8.5kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from a variety of shopping centres including Greenacres, Northpark, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Within walking distance to Greenacres Reserve, Lightsview Adventure Playground and and public transport on North East Road. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Geo Mathew on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.