This quality built, immaculately presented Torrens Titled, and well positioned home is just 2 1/2 years old and ready for the new owner to move straight into and enjoy. It offers the perfect opportunity to first home buyers, downsizers and investors who are searching for low maintenance living.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Formal lounge to front of home
- Large designer kitchen with gas hotplate and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan dining and informal living area
- Sparkling 3-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Porcelain tiling throughout living areas + quality carpet in bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door + direct internal access
- Added bonus of manual roller to door to rear of garage to allow access to rear yard
Located close to all facilities including local parks, public transport and schools.
Be quick to inspect this one to avoid disappointment!
For further information please contact Geoff Carlaw 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.