A prime opportunity to secure a fantastic 4 bedroom property situated on a generous 671sqm (approximate) block with a 17m (approximate) frontage. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent). Equally it represents a great opportunity for families, first home buyers and astute investors.
Whether you’re looking for an ideal family home or the potential to add value, it’s all here!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and split system air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Fourth bedroom with built in robe and split system air conditioning
- Spacious living and dining area adjacent kitchen with split system air conditioning
- Charming kitchen with exposed brick, plus dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Neutral main bathroom with separate shower + bath
- Laundry + additional storage room for convenience
- Lengthy pergola area at rear
- Additional garden shed
- Large single garage with automatic roller door and built in cupboards, perfect for extra storage
- Alarm system for extra security
- NBN connection
- Fully fenced secure yard
Located in the sought after suburb of Valley View and in close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres, Paradise Interchange and a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary School, Ingle Farm East Primary, Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Shopping centres including Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and The Junction Centre are all nearby. All this and only 10 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).