Executive Style Family Living!
Brilliantly located in a quaint pocket of Valley View this abode has it all – family friendly living, privacy, and space with stunning picturesque views of the Adelaide Hills. Situated on a large 604sqm (approximate) allotment, the home provides spacious internal living, lovely views and a great area outdoors for entertaining, an accommodating garden shed at the rear of the property and a single car garage plus additional off-street parking.
A grand entrance welcomes you inside to showcase a well thought and expansive floorplan. Including four bedrooms and the main suite with parent’s retreat, ensuite and dreamy walk-in robe, a centrally located main bathroom, family room and an open plan lounge and dining area off of the neat and tidy kitchen - this is sure to be the hub of everyday life.
Outside you will find a space to entertain with a large, undercover, and elevated space with a beautifully landscaped and expansive rear yard for all to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and parents retreat offering the perfect place to sit and relax
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all of good-size, all with built-in robes
- Spacious open-plan lounge and dining room with wall heater and sliding doors flowing outdoors
- Functional eat-in kitchen with skylight, dishwasher and gas cooktop, complete with ample storage space breakfast bar and sliding door access to the dining room
- Valuable separate family room adjacent the kitchen with glass sliding doors opening to the backyard
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access and storage to the hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Expansive undercover entertaining area
- Spacious low-maintenance backyard with lawns for kids and pets to enjoy
- Single garage with roller door and access to the back and side of the home
- Large, landscaped front garden with generous driveway for off -street parking
Superbly located a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Close to the popular Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.