Spacious Family Entertainer in an Idyllic Location!
Nestled within a leafy district of Greenwith on an expansive 774sqm (approximate) corner block is this wonderful home with scenic views offering an idyllic retreat for families. There’s an abundance of space for those who love to move and play while the avid entertainer will appreciate the open-plan layout.
Providing multiple living areas, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, allowing the family to enjoy their own space. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features a large undercover outdoor entertaining area, swimming pool and spacious rear yard with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play.
Simply move in, unpack and enjoy easy-care, convenient living in a sought-after location.
Features that make this home special:
- Immaculate master bedroom with feature bay window, walk-in robe, ensuite and retreat
- Good-sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Formal living/dining room
- Open plan family/kitchen/meals area flowing through to both outdoor entertaining areas
- Kitchen boasts a large island breakfast bar with quality matte black hardware, gas cooktop, dishwasher and large pantry
- Spacious study, perfect for those working from home
- Central main three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Two separate undercover pergola areas, perfect for hosting guests
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool + pool shed
- Two tool sheds
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and external access through roller door
- 8KW Sonnen battery system
- 5.4KW Solar electrical system with 16 panels
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School, as well as Greenwith Childcare and Kindergarten. You will be spoilt for choice with endless walking trails and parklands surrounding the area. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.