Tranquil and Convenient, a Beautiful Stone Fronted Home Amongst the Gum Trees!
This immaculately presented, solid brick home has been meticulously renovated, offering its new owner a cosy and luxurious lifestyle from the moment you step through the door. With no expense spared, the home has been stylishly updated and complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and is sure to impress the most astute buyer.
Upon arrival you are met with a stunning landscaped front yard complete with exposed aggregate driveway, repointed sandstone facade, a stylish stone gabion retaining wall and an attractive composite timber deck that welcomes you in.
Boasting a great Northern aspect providing sense of light and space across the main floorplan and featuring beautiful original hardwood floorboards that flow seamlessly throughout the three bedrooms and continue throughout the kitchen and living space.
Offering a brilliant yet secluded lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including Angove Conservation Park and the ever-popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom with built-in robe complete with reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size both with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 all include ceiling fans and block out electric blinds
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living complete with floor to ceiling length windows and French doors that flow effortlessly out to a raised deck area
- 7.0kw reverse cycle split system air-conditioner to main living
- Sleek white and bright kitchen with feature timber accents and stone waterfall counters, breakfast bar, pendant lighting, induction cook top, dishwasher ample cupboard and bench space complete with adjacent walk-in pantry
- Light filled living space with built in wrap around cabinetry convenient for additional storage
- Modern and stylish main bathroom with timber accents, tic tac style feature wall and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and wash basin
- Second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious laundry with hardwood benchtops, built-in ironing cupboards and external access
- Spacious paved courtyard
- Additional storage underneath decked area
- Spacious garage with automatic panel lift door, featuring internal and external drive-through access and fully plumbed corner workshop
- Exposed aggregate driveway for additional off-street parking
- Recently upgraded switchboard
- Recently upgraded hot water system
- New colour bond roof and gutters
- 21m frontage
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to Modbury Hospital, St Agnes Shopping Centre, public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn and a variety of local parks. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including St Agnes Primary, Banksia Park International High, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.