Fantastic Family Home
This appealing family home built in 1993 offers great living and entertaining areas, 4 large bedrooms and the bonus of extra off road parking for your boat, trailer or caravan. This lovely home set on approximately 717sqm will truly spoil the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both features ceiling fans
- Large formal lounge
- Dining room with gas space heater
- Light filled family/meals area
- Stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- 3.8kW solar panel system and nbn connection
- Enormous outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Garden shed/workshop with power
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- Rainwater tank plumbed to kitchen
- Double carport with automatic roller door and drive through rear access
- Extra carpark and security sensor lights
Located close to local shops, parks, sporting precincts, public transport and a variety of public and private schools, you will be spoilt for choice. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
This is a place your family can truly call home.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.