Situated In a magnificent quiet cul-de sac location and offering unsurpassed views of the Adelaide Hills and Linear Park this solid “Inglewood” brick ranch style home offers a rare opportunity to enjoy total serenity, peace and tranquility with spacious and expansive family living.
Built in 1983 and positioned on a substantial 1719 sqm (approximate) allotment this is a truly unique offering so close to all facilities and lifestyle choices the area has to offer.
Features that make this home special;
- Wide entrance hall
- Large master bedroom with built in robe + upgraded ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built in robes
- 4th Bedroom / Study
- Generous lounge / dining area with split system air conditioning and gas heater
- Large family room with built in bar and wood combustion heater
- Expansive kitchen with gas cooktop and wall oven and ample storage space
- Spacious meals area adjacent kitchen
- Immaculate bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area with gorgeous spa
- Second undercover outdoor entertaining area
- All outdoor areas have stunning uninterrupted views
- Double garage
- Garden watering system
- Spectacular views from most windows
Superbly located very close to beautiful Linear Park, Torrens River and walking trails. Five minutes (approximately) to Dernancourt Shopping centre, and a quick 10 minutes (approximately) to Tea Tree Plaza. Close to public transport and an abundance of excellent public and private schools and kindergartens.
This is a brilliant lifestyle option offering total privacy and seclusion and close to all conveniences.
For further information please contact Geoffrey Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).