Upper Level Unit in a Secure Complex!
Well maintained throughout, this fabulous light filled 1 bedroom unit will be sure to please investors and first home buyers. With its secure and gated community arrangement, it truly offers its future occupant a move in with nothing-to-do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous light filled living/dining area
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe
- Functional bathroom (living area access instead of bedroom access)
- Practical kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Split system air conditioner in living area
- Allocated carport with automatic roller door access
- Secure front gate
- Upper level corner location
- Extremely well maintained complex
Other important information about the unit:
- Carpet replaced approximately 1 year ago
- Kitchen flooring upgraded approximately 1 year ago
- Blinds installed approximately 1 year ago
- Previously tenanted for $270 per week
- Council Rates of approximately $1,044 per annum - City of Norwood and Payneham
- Strata Fees are approximately $376 per quarter
- Water supply charge is approximately $68 per quarter, sewerage charge of $73 per quarter, plus water usage
Please note washing machine is located and plumbed into the dishwasher outlet in the kitchen.
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood. Within driving distance to eateries on Melbourne Street and local shopping centres including Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Peter's College, East Adelaide, St Andrew's School and St Monica's Parish School. All this and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information, please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).