All of Life’s Little Joys on Joycelyn!
Ideally located only moments away from the picturesque Greenway Reserve and situated on a generous 720sqm (approximate) allotment is this solid brick home, well maintained and adored by the current owners of 50 years.
A delightful three-bedroom home with generous internal and external living, offering an open plan kitchen and dining space making providing for your loved ones a breeze. Along with an effortless transition to the expansive outdoor space, whether you are enjoying the large entertaining area or taking a moment to relax with a good book under the pergola amongst the greenery there is plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. Outside also offers a large, grassed area, undercover parking as well as a large driveway to accommodate for additional off-street parking or the perfect place to store your boat, caravan, or trailer.
Ticking all the boxes a homeowner would be looking for and perfect for first home buyers, growing families, and investors, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom one, two and three of good size and complete with built in robes
- Bedroom two with additional built-in shelving
- Recently renovated bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Generous lounge room with access to the rear yard
- Open plan kitchen and dining space
- Well equipped kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, induction cooktop and built-in microwave and oven
- Gas instant hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious and well-equipped entertaining area complete with ceiling fan
- Large, low maintenance grassed area at rear
- Spacious external rumpus room with pitched ceilings and split system air-conditioner
- Generous shed in rear yard
- Carport suited to housing two vehicles
- Established, low maintenance front garden and large driveway perfect for additional off-street parking
- 3KW Solar Electrical System with 16 panels
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including Surrey Downs Primary, St. Francis Xavier, Gleeson College, Pedare College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.