Executive Living at its Best!
Welcome to 50 Cresdee Road, the epitome of opulent family living in the popular suburb of Campbelltown. Built in 2021 and sure to impress from the moment you arrive, you are greeted by an elegant facade with feature stone pillars, timber framed windows and a manicured front garden. Once you step inside you will instantly appreciate the 3m high ceilings, quality fixtures, fittings and modern elegance throughout.
The floorplan has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a flawless natural flow from the grand front entry to the divine open plan living area, through to the impressive alfresco with an outdoor kitchen, providing the perfect space to entertain friends and family.
The modern and inviting open plan living and dining space encompasses a contemporary flair with stacker doors that lead out to the alfresco, creating a seamless connection for entertaining. In the master chef's kitchen, no expense has been spared, boasting quality features including granite benchtops, pendant lighting, contemporary cabinetry, butler's pantry and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and five burner gas cooktop.
The luxe master suite offers two large walk-in robes and a well-appointed ensuite with double basin vanity and floor to ceiling tiles, sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers. The three guest bedrooms also offer the convenience of walk-in robes and are serviced by the modern main bathroom, while bedroom two also includes a private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles. A powder room with a valuable fourth toilet, a separate lounge, a study with ceiling fan and a well-appointed laundry with built-in joinery and external access, complete the outstanding internal layout.
Outside, the alfresco provides the perfect area to entertain family and friends, boasting a fabulous outdoor kitchen with stone benchtop, built-in gas cooktop and dishwasher. Here, you can relax after a long day while the kids and pets play in the low maintenance backyard which also includes a garden shed and rainwater tank. A double garage allows for secure off-street parking with an automatic panel lift door, internal access and an additional roller door for direct access to the rear yard.
A home that must be seen to truly be appreciated; you'll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Luxurious master suite complete with a ceiling fan, two walk-in robes and contemporary ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and double vanity
- Spacious bedroom two offering a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Well-sized bedrooms 3 and 4, both with the convenience of walk-in robes
- Separate lounge with ceiling fan
- Study or optional bedroom five with ceiling fan
- Commodious open plan living and dining boasting quality tiles throughout, downlights and stacker doors for seamless connection to the outdoor alfresco
- Stylish Master chef’s kitchen featuring granite benchtops, island bench, pendant lighting, contemporary cabinetry, butler's pantry and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and five burner gas cooktop
- Modern main bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles and double vanity
- Powder room, providing a valuable fourth toilet
- Well-appointed laundry with linen cupboards, stone benchtops, built-in joinery and external access for convenience
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 3m high ceilings throughout and high pitched roof
- Downlights and high-end tiling throughout
- Triple glazed windows with in-built blinds
- Smart home features throughout including keyless smart entry (all app based)
- Impressive alfresco entertaining area, boasting an outdoor kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher, plus ceiling fans
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with garden shed and rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access, ideal for additional secure parking
- Provision for spa located a rear under alfresco area
- 8x 4k HD security cameras around property plus a Ring doorbell for added peace of mind
- 13.26kW solar with Fronius inverter, 34x solar panels and 5kW per phase export limit; property is 3 phase home
Located a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park and only a short drive to a variety of sought-after schools including East Marden Primary, St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre, Mercato, Tony and Marks Fresh Fruit & Veg, gyms, medical facilities and Charlesworth Park which features a fitness loop, tennis and basketball court. Public transport options are very accessible including Paradise Interchange and nearby bus stops with easy access to Norwood, CBD and Uni SA Magill Campus. All of this and only a short 9km drive (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Jackson Pinchbeck on 0455 933 439 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.