Charming Family Home!
This spacious three-bedroom family home is perfectly positioned in the tightly-held and family-oriented suburb of Oakden. Beautifully presented, showcasing an abundance of delightful original features that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
Be greeted by a welcoming facade that sets the tone as you enter, leading you directly into the rear of the home, offering a light filled open-plan family, kitchen and meals area. A neutral colour palette flows throughout this space and the home chef will adore the kitchen fully equipped with sweeping benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
The generous proportions continue into the bedrooms including the master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite to the main bathroom and a stunning bay window, allowing plenty of natural light. All bedrooms are of good size and the main bathroom features a spa bath. Outside offers a low maintenance backyard with a verandah, making this a perfect space for evenings spent with family and friends in the warmer months.
Completing the layout is a practical laundry and a double garage with internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to the rear yard. This home must be seen to truly be appreciated!
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom with stunning bay window for ample natural light plus a large walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Spacious and light-filled open plan kitchen family and meals area, with sliding door leading seamlessly through to the rear yard
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower + separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Undercover entertaining area with verandah
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with roller doors, internal access and additional roller door for direct access to the rear yard
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 11kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.