This quality Martin Marshall 1970 built home on a spacious 694sqm (approximate) allotment is positioned in a peaceful location with unsurpassed views. The home offers a brilliant lifestyle with Linear Park and Pioneer Court Community Garden located at the end of the street.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, large walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Large living room with floor to ceiling windows opening onto balcony with beautiful hills views and wood combustion heater
- Spacious and bright kitchen with Westinghouse gas cooktop and oven + Becko dishwasher
- Dining area with wood combustion gas heater leading out to undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Well equipped laundry with built-in cupboards
- Split system air conditioner
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Bonus workshop/store room
- Under house storage room
- New gas hot water system
- Ducted vacuum throughout
- Expansive front and rear gardens with watering system
- Undercover parking for up to 3 cars
Perfectly positioned in this highly regarded location, this fantastic property has many great amenities close by. Local schools, sporting facilities and public transport options, beautiful Linear Park, walking and bike trails are all nearby. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
Make this beautiful family lifestyle yours today!
For further information please contact Geoff Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.