Delightful Family Home!
Family-friendly comfort is assured in this beautifully presented charmer with light-filled living spaces, 3 generous bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Step right in and enjoy the neutral and calming décor, with gorgeous polished floorboards that feature throughout the living areas. For the home cook, there’s a suite of all-white appliances and ample bench space, while the open layout is ideal for those who love to entertain.
Step outside to relax on the covered veranda and overlook the sparkling inground, saltwater spa pool that is just waiting to be enjoyed by your friends and family on a balmy day this coming summer! Kids and pets will adore the backyard which offers ample space to play.
Situated on a generous 609sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18m (approximate) frontage, this home is ideal for astute investors or those looking to get into the property market!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Spacious light filled lounge/dining area
- Practical kitchen offering quality appliances including Belini dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space including a breakfast bar
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Single carport with drive through access to garage
- Inground saltwater spa pool
- Ducted refrigerated air conditioning
- 3KW Solar electrical system with 16 panels
- Instantaneous temperature-controlled gas hot water system
- Currently tenanted at $370.00 per week until the 12/07/2022
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.