All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move In and Enjoy
Country style living with the convenience of the suburbs, this beautifully updated family home is perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round with private access and unlimited views to the nature reserve at your door.
Set on a beautiful and fully landscaped large allotment of 766sqm (approx.) and offering plenty of room to both live and play.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robe
- Study or optional 4th bedroom
- Light filled formal lounge
- Enormous family room
- Large Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Separate dining and meals area
- Main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower + W/C
- Separate laundry with ample cupboard space
- All weather undercover entertaining area
- Floating floors and tiles throughout
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and gas heating
- Instant gas hot water
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Fibreglass in-ground pool
- Low maintenance manicured gardens with automated watering system
- 2 x good sized garden sheds
- Security system
Located in the quiet suburb of St Agnes and only a short walk to a variety of schools, local shops and minutes from Tea Tree Plaza and public transport hub.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Philip Uroda on 0417 876 879.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.