Decadent and Contemporary!
A stunning Torrens Title masterpiece created by the vendors, built and completed by DeChellis Homes in 2020 and located in this whisper quiet, private and leafy location of Linden Park.
Architecturally designed with a Georgian facade, the home lavishly sprawls over 2 levels of 303sqm (approximate) of living and 459sqm (approximate) land size.
Offering a plethora of bespoke features and finishes, combining a meticulous eye for detail and design and integrating superb natural finishes which offers upper and lower level living options with a versatile, open plan footprint.
4 Bedrooms are on offer with the master bedroom situated on the ground floor, consisting of a stately ensuite complete with a luxurious freestanding bathtub, generous shower, walk-in robe and private courtyard. The other bedrooms are situated on the second floor and are all generously proportioned.
An upstairs retreat with a private balcony has the flexibility to be used as a TV room, parent's retreat, play room or music room.
The 'Show Stopper' is the open plan kitchen, dining and family which are perfectly appointed and set on an extravagant scale. Style, space and dignified opulence!
The family room opens seamlessly to showcase an 'alfresco' area offering quiet, together with a backdrop of a meticulous, split level, expansive backyard complete with established shrubs and plants and a 'ready to go' integrated barbecue, fridge and preparation bench with a sink.
The home is ideal for both couples and families who are looking for an easy care, chic, city living lifestyle.
Features that make this home Special:
- 4 Bedrooms, master with a luxurious bathroom, freestanding bathtub, walk-in robe, vanity with dual basins and private courtyard on the ground floor
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all upstairs with bedroom 2 having a walk in robe and 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Sparkling, modern kitchen with dual elevated ovens, gas cooktop, Smeg appliances, generous amount of cupboard space, breakfast bar and a smart butlers kitchen
- A very comfortable and sizeable dining/family area offering an electric fireplace inserted into the wall to give warmth and atmosphere with the beauty of flames and no mess, wall insert to mount your television is also provided
- Main bathroom with a luxurious freestanding bathtub, generous shower, large double basin and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
- Powder room with 3rd toilet downstairs
- Functional well-appointed laundry with ample storage space options, plus outdoor access/clothesline
- High 2.7m ceilings
- Led lighting and a few lovely light fittings enhance the natural light of the home
- Timber staircase
- Under stair storage
- Plush carpets and porcelain tiles grace the floors
- Linen press on both levels
- Windows are a significant feature of this home, they are in abundance and offer so much light and sunshine
- Coffered ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle throughout (Zoned)
- Instant gas
- Security system
- Installed antennas
- NBN ready (the new owner is responsible to organise connection)
- Alfresco area complete with barbeque, fridge, preparation area and sink
- A very spacious backyard with room for a lap pool (STCC)
- Meticulous gardens surround the home with established plants and shrubs consisting of ornamental pear trees, magnolias and a vibrant green cared for lawn
- Irrigation to the front and rear yard
- Double garage with resin flooring and secure internal access to the home
Walking distance to Burnside Village Shopping Centre with a $360 million upgrade on the horizon. Zoned for Linden Park and Glenunga International schools and moments to the city.
41A Beatty Street is simply gorgeous and stylish, so to appreciate the home would be to visit the home.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).