Cosy Character Oasis with Modern Charm on 608sqm!
This charming brick veneer abode, built in 1976 boasting a brand new modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry and is situated on a generous 608sqm (approximate) block with a 21m (approximate) wide frontage in the tightly held suburb of Hope Valley.
Complete with large and well maintained, established gardens in the front and rear yard together with three generously sized bedrooms, and a light filled, open plan living, dining and kitchen area – there is room for everyone to enjoy. Boasting a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living with spacious areas to entertain and relax, including a private and cosy pergola to the front of the home perfect for enjoying an early morning sunrise with a cup of coffee in hand.
Additionally providing a large driveway that offers ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Offering the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by including Baymor Reserve just a short walk away. This home is sure to impress families, first home buyers looking to enter the market or investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Light filled open kitchen, dining and living with Gas Wall Furnace and sliding door access to the rear verandah
- Brand new kitchen with subway tile splash back, ample cupboard space, and new appliances including a stainless steel dishwasher and Omega gas cooktop
- Brand new modern bathroom with matte black finishes throughout and separate toilet for convenience
- Brand new separate laundry with external access
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance backyard with plenty of room to live and play
- Undercover paved verandah, perfect for entertaining guests
- Chicken coop
- Enclosed pergola to the front of the home
- Single carport with roller door and additional parking space under the covered driveway
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury High, Modbury South Primary, Highbury Primary and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.